Friday 25 April 2014

Annisia and Jace Berry




Annisia and Jace met while they were out horse riding. Annisia had just finished high school and Jace had begun his life long dream of being a professional horse rider like his mother. She was only a beginner horse rider and found his skill and talent fascinating. A year later, after the two had become good friends and been on several dates, Jace proposed to Annisia after a fun night at the watering hole tavern. The images above are from their wedding. And as every sim romance goes, Annisia fell pregnant and had a beautiful daughter called Laurel and soon after a handsome son which they named Liam!




Ps: For the rest of the posts I will do them in order! I just thought that Laurel and Liam were the cutest and wanted to show them before I showed their parents!! :) Also, this photo is my fave!!

Below is a fairly recent photo of the family playing in the snow!



Just to remind everyone, this blog has been made so I can share my sims! I may do a bit of a story later on. The above "story" is just a recap of how they met, it isn't meant to be elaborate and well written, just wait and see, I may write a story someday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment